I did some Google searches for flirting tips and found so much information! Some of it was total bullshit and some of it was really great advice!
- While flirting with someone for the first time, do not make any sexual advances. Or if you do keep them to a minimum. I tend to bring sex into any conversation, mostly in a very joking manner. But it at least puts the topic I am most interested on the table.
- Eye contact is very essential. It shows that you are confident about yourself. This is 100% critical! The truth is eye contact exudes confidence! It bleeds it. If you want someone while you're making your flirting quip, flash them your beautiful eyes and sly smile, maybe even with a slight giggle to go with it. I'm telling you this technique NEVER fails.
- Be dressed smartly and please be clean. No one likes shabby people, unless you want shabby people around you. Oh good lord. This is true, but really does it need to be said? When you're trying to land that hottie, depending on what you want him for (usually to fuck first and foremost, maybe relationship material later) the goal is to make him want you. Which means that you need to dress your best with only a hint of sexuality here and there. Especially at work, CA!!! I snagged the guy at my office by wearing the BEST professional yet sexy attire in my closet. Because I saw him multiple times a day it was imperative that he see me, and that the visual be something that he couldn't get enough of. Dress that shit up and take it out honey!!!
- Smile, it is essential to break the ice and make the atmosphere easy going. It also improves your face value if done the right way. Oooh, the right smile is the #1 tool in any professional flirts tool bag. It's a little bit sly and it lights up your eyes. It usually says something like "yeah, I know you want me". Keep in mind that the whole goal of flirting is to make the object of your desire want you. If you carry yourself like he's the one missing out, he'll want to know right fucking now what he's missing out on.
- Respect the other person. Do not force anyone to mingle with you and be aggressive. No one is obliged to you. Critical---ESPECIALLY at work! I'm pretty sure you can get fired for this. Watch for his signals and responses to your passes. If he's not picking up what you're putting down, exit the nearest stage you can.
- Make sure you sound genuine enough while flirting or else it will look artificial and you may end up making a fool of yourself. Use your own language. Meaning don't take my lines or anyone else's. Being true to yourself is what is most important here...
Here are some tips for picking out the flirt professional:
- They have empowering beliefs about themselves.
- Have the ability to form a rapport with almost anyone, can accommodate others while maintaining a sense of their themselves.
- Are upbeat and positive.
- Are in touch with and aware of their own sexual energy.
- Pick up other people's signals and know when to take flirting to the next level and when to stop.
- Have fun and have a child-like quality about them.
There you have it, if I missed something, chime on in.... :)